We have many requests for my cookbooks, some of which are out of print, or hard to find. When ever I can I buy them. I do so, so that I can offer them for resale. All are $26, plus $3 for postage and handling, total $28. There might be a waiting period, for I buy them when I find them...which I do!
Here are the available titles:
1. COOKING FROM QUILT COUNTRY, 1989
2. HEARTLAND: THE BEST OF THE OLD AND THE NEW FROM MIDWEST KITCHENS, 1991
3. CHRISTMAS IN THE HEARTLAND, 1992
4. HEIRLOOM RECIPES: YESTERDAY'S FAVORITES, TOMORROW'S TREASURES, 1995
5. RECIPES REMEMBERED, 1995*
6. NEW RECIPES FROM QUILT COUNTRY, 1997
7. MARCIA ADAMS: HEART TO HEART, 2001**
8. MARCIA ADAMS: HEART ANEW 2002**
*RECIPES REMEMBERED is a fill-in cookbook of your own favorite recipes to save for future generations, plus a few of my own.
**The last two books are journals (and recipes, all new) written about my successful heart transplant. These are very limited and in paperback.